January 12, 2012

An Update to the Blog!

Just wanted to let my readers know that I changed some of the settings in regards to commenting on posts. I used to have it set to people who only had Google accounts and I moderated each and every post.


I think this may have, in the past, discouraged people from offering their opinions as much as they would have liked.


The good news is now anyone can post comments without any moderation on my part!


Regardless of this, I still hope that people only post things that are respectful and in line with the topic itself.


Looking forward to you all offering your opinions!


Best,
Dan

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be advised that any inappropriate or unprofessional comments will be promptly deleted. Please be courteous, insightful, and above all respectful.