November 17, 2012

Re-emergence

Hello again!

Its been too long! My last blog entry was some nine months ago, and its really shocking to think of how fast that time has gone by.

I'm writing this to tell all of you that I'm going to try my best to get back into blogging on a regular basis.

There certainly has not been a shortage of things to talk about, but my reason for not writing is simply that the blog got lost in the rigours of day-to-day life.

I'm hoping that I'll be able to maintain a schedule of weekly posts at the very minimum, and hopefully more often if there are relevant things to write about.

Looking forward to hearing your comments/opinions on some upcoming topics!

All my very best,
Dan 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Be advised that any inappropriate or unprofessional comments will be promptly deleted. Please be courteous, insightful, and above all respectful.